ABThera™ Open Abdomen Negative Pressure Therapy System
A temporary abdominal closure system that enables healthcare professionals to take control early in the management of challenging open abdomens, helping to achieve primary fascial closure.
- Actively removes fluid and helps reduce oedema
- Provides medial tension which helps minimise fascial retraction and loss of domain27
- Helps isolate viscera and abdominal contents from external environment
- Provides separation between the abdominal wall and viscera, protecting abdominal contents
- Removes fluid and infectious materials from the abdomen
- Allows rapid access for re-entry and does not require sutures for placement.
DSL#09-03-193.ABT.UK (Rev. 3/10)
|ABThera™ Negative Pressure Therapy Unit||ABThera Dressing|
- Provides continuous negative pressure to remove high volume of exudate
- Large 1000 ml graduated canister