KCI’s Advantage Centre seeks to create a high-quality experience based on courtesy, knowledge and professionalism.
You can contact us 24 hours a day 365 days a year by calling 0800 980 8880.
Please contact us if you require help or guidance on any of the services below:
- Orders and exchanges for all KCI products
- Price enquiries
- Ward changes
- Funding transfers
- New accounts
- Rental cancellations
- Requests for product information or training
- Technical advice
How to order a KCI Therapy
Orders for all KCI products can be placed by calling the KCI Advantage Centre on
0800 980 8880 or alternatively by faxing your order to the Advantage Centre on
01865 848958. In addition, we are able to accept orders via email and through our on-line ordering system.
Please contact the KCI Advantage Centre for more information.
When ordering, please have the following information to hand:
- Patient name or I.D. number
- Contact name and telephone number
- Purchase order number (this is issued from your Supplies or Procurement Department)
- Delivery details (date required and delivery address)
- Products required (if you are unsure, please ask for advice before ordering)
Technical Advice or fault with a KCI product
If you experience any problems with your product, please call the KCI Advantage Centre where a Technical Advisor will be able to ascertain the problem. When you call please have the following information available:
- Location of KCI product
- Patient name
- Fleet number of KCI product
- Details of problem (e.g. message displayed on screen/alarm details)
If the problem cannot be rectified, we will arrange for a local technician to either service or replace the product as soon as possible.